Updated: February 21, 2018
Overview. This Online Privacy Statement describes how Kolour Co. uses, shares and protects the personal information we collect through Kolour Co. “Personal information” is information that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information. Personal information may include, for example, your name, address, email address, credit card information, and transaction history.
1. Personal Information. We collect the personal information you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use Kolour Co., for example, the information you provide when you register, sign-in, search, purchase products, submit product reviews, sign up for our e-mail newsletters, or communicate with customer service. Depending on how you use this site, you may supply us with information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, or credit card information, or information about people to whom purchases will be shipped (for example, a gift recipient).
We collect information that is sent to us by your Web browser, such as your IP address, the address of the Web page you were visiting when you accessed Shop Kolour Co., the date and time of your visit, and information about your computer’s operating system. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. The information provided by your browser does not identify you personally. We use this non-personal information primarily to create statistics that help us improve this site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, if you have created a user identity on one of your visits to this site or if you access this site by clicking on a link in an email we have sent you, we may combine the information provided by your browser to information that identifies you personally.
We may supplement the information collected through this site with information we collect in other ways. For example, if you call our toll-free number, we may collect your telephone number and add it to our database. We may also supplement the information collected through this site with information from third parties, including data brokers. By supplementing your profile with information from other sources, we are better able to provide product recommendations and special offers that will be of genuine interest to you. We may also use this additional information to further personalize our site and improve your shopping experience.
Kolour Co. values and respects your online privacy. Although we collect and save your email address in order to share information with you about your order, if you do not wish to receive emails from us, we will remove you from our list as soon as possible. Kolour Co. is a division of Kolour Co, and Kolour Co does not sell, rent, or distribute your email address to anyone.
Why we use your personal information:
- to fulfill your order for Kolour Co. products or services;
- to provide you with the information, products and services you request or purchase;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized shopping experience;
- to display personalized advertising when you visit this site;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this site or your purchases;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us;
- to better understand the your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this site;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
- for any other purpose we identify in a specific privacy notice.
2. Updates. We reserve the right to update or modify this Online Privacy Statement, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version on this site. These changes will only apply to personal information we collect after we have posted the revised Online Privacy Statement on this site. Your use of this site following any such change constitutes your agreement that all personal information collected from or about you through Kolour Co. after the revised Online Privacy Statement is posted will be subject to the terms of the revised Online Privacy Statement.
To alert you to changes to this Online Privacy Statement, we will provide a notice at the top of this Online Privacy Statement for at least 30 days after the new effective date of such changes and highlight the changes so that you can locate them easily.
You may access the current version of this Online Privacy Statement at any time by clicking on the link marked "Privacy Statement" at the bottom of each page of this site.
3.Children and Minors. Kolour Co. is not directed at nor targeted to children We do not use this site to knowingly solicit personal information from or market to children. If you are under 18 years of age, you should not submit any personal information to us.
4.Third Parties. We work closely with certain business partners and carefully selected vendors to provide you with access to their product offerings. We may share personally identifiable information about you with these business partners or selected vendors, and they may use this information to offer you products and/or services that they believe will be of interest to you.
We may share the personal information we collect through this site as described below and in any applicable privacy notices.
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and parent and sister corporations (our “corporate affiliates”), who may use this information to contact you with information and offers they believe will be of interest to you. The corporate affiliates’ use of your personal information shall be subject to this Online Privacy Statement.
5.Cookies. We use "cookies" and other Web technologies to collect information and support certain features of this site. For example, we use these technologies to collect information about the ways visitors use our site – which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page. Cookies and other Web technologies are also used to support the features and functionality of our site — for example, to track the contents of your shopping cart as you move from page to page. These technologies also permit us to keep a record of your previous choices and preferences so that we can personalize your shopping experience and save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database. Generally, the information we collect using these Web technologies does not identify you personally, however, it may be linked to information that does identify you personally, such as the information you provide when you make a purchase or register to use a special feature of our site. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. You may also delete our cookies as soon as you leave Kolour Co.. Although you are not required to accept our cookies when you visit Kolour Co., if you set your browser to reject cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features and functionality of this site.
We may also use technologies, such as our own cookies, to provide you with relevant online display advertising tailored to your interests.
6. Security. Kolour Co. has industry standard measures in place to protect the security of the personal information we collect through Kolour Co. For example, we use Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) to encrypt your credit card information as it travels over the Internet. It is important that you understand, however, that no Web site or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse, for example, by protecting your passwords.
7. Consent. By browsing or using Kolour Co., you are agreeing to the collection, use, and disclosure of information related to your purchase as described in this Online Privacy Statement.
8. Questions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Online Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at Kolour Co Catalog, PO Box 2768, Moultrie, GA 31776.
9. Privacy Notices. This Online Privacy Statement may be supplemented or amended from time to time by “privacy notices” posted on this site. For example, certain pages of this site contain privacy notices providing details about the ways we use or share the personal information we collect on those pages.
11. What Choices Do You Have? Kolour Co. respects your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. We generally ask you to indicate your choices at the time that you register as a user of Kolour Co. or the time and on the page where you provide your personal information. You may browse Kolour Co. without providing any information that identifies you personally and may choose not to provide the information we request, although this may mean that you cannot make a purchase or take advantage of other Kolour Co. features. We may periodically send you information and product promotions via e-mail. You may “opt-out” of receiving our promotional e-mails at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of the particular newsletter or e-mail. You may also manage your subscription and email preferences by clicking on “My Account” on KolourCo.com or by sending us an email at [email protected]